Gas Turbine testing requires high load response, accurate and stable control together with accurate measurement of speed and torque. A control system that takes care of the dynamometer’s health and the ability to take action to keep the gas turbine in a safe condition in the event of a problem with the dynamometer.
- Hydraulic servo load control and inlet valves with unique inter linked operation together with optimised water follow ensure the highest step load changes
- High accuracy torque load cell with temperature compensation
- Increased thermal stability kits available for use in altitude simulation chambers
- Special features added for specific testing regimes
- Highly developed control algorithms which can be optimised for each control mode
- Programmable test profiles simulating airframe operation
- Control system can be integrated with host computer providing automated control