This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Froude Engineering Limited of Unit 15c, Blackpole Industrial Estate, Blackpole Road, Worcester, WR3 8YB.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site at www.froudehofmann.com ("Website").
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, your IP address, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Froude Hofmann, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us by the following means:
FAO Data Protection Officer
Marketing Manager, Froude EngineeringLimited,
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to an administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
FAO Data Protection Officer
Marketing Manager, Froude Hofmann Limited, Blackpole road, Worcester, WR3 8YB