We have a range of flywheels available for when the engine drive line needs to include an inertia value to match that of the airframe transmission. They have inertia values optimized to meet specific airframe requirements.
Most flywheels are supplied mounted in a stand-alone base frame. However, for certain applications they can be supplied fitted to the dynamometer half couplings.
- Low speed 800 to 1,200 rpm pedestal mounted with grease lubricated bearings
- Medium speed 6,000 to 10,000 rpm pedestal mounted with grease lubricated bearings
- High Speed 14,000 to 24,000 rpm pedestal mounted with oil lubricated bearings
- Ultra High Speed 24,00 to 30,000 rpm pedestal mounted with oil lubricated bearings
- Facilities planning and installation services
- Comprehensive in-house and/or on-site training courses
- Tailored preventative maintenance contracts
- Technical Support