Universal Test Stand
Integrated engine and dynamometer universal test stand with AG200 dynamometer and DC starting system. 3 axis engine mounting stand for flexibility, and main under frame mounted on vibration absorbing feet. Throttle actuator (Tx21) for cable operation of engine throttle levers.
The 2650mm (104") long under-frame supports the dynamometer, jackshaft, and engine at 1000mm (39") centre line height above floor level, and incorporates an integral drip tray and longitudinal tee-slots below the engine position. It is mounted to the test cell floor via eight flexible mounts providing vibration isolation to the surrounding area.
Other sizes are available on request.
- Endurance testing
- Performance testing
- Quality assurance
The dynamometer is capable of absorbing load in either direction of rotation.
Maximum power 200/175
Maximum torque 800/360
Maximum speed 10/10
- High accuracy strain gauge torque measurement system
- Electro-magnetic speed sensor
- Throttle actuator type TX21
- Universal engine mounting system incorporating:
- two tee-slotted cross beams, four engine support pillars, each with screw jack height adjustment
- drive shaft to suit application
- drive shaft guard
- jackshaft assembly
Download Fact Sheet:
File Size: 453KB
- Integrated oil and water conditioning system
- Air intake metre
- Fuel measurement system
- Weather station
- Facilities planning and installation services
- Comprehensive in-house and/or on-site training courses
- Tailored preventative maintenance contracts
- On-line diagnostics and support via modem or VPN
- Technical Support