Texcel VX100 Controller
The Texcel VX100 Control and Monitoring System is specifically designed for high performance engine and gas turbine test applications using hydraulic dynamometers in R&D, production and post overhaul testing.
The Texcel VX100 Control and Monitoring System utilizes a real time microcontroller to provide fast and accurate load control. This incorporates sophisticated digital control algorithms together with enhanced health monitoring and fault recovery software.
The compact design simplifies installation and makes use of the latest distributed I/O hardware technology.
The operator's control panel provides MS Windows™ based Graphics User Interface with multi page display which can be configured by the user to show numeric, bar chart, dial, and real time rolling trace displays.
- Programmable control functions for engine specific applications including flight simulation for turboprop and turboshaft engines
- Tandem dynamometer control
Technical Support can be contacted in the following ways:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1905 856 800 or +1 248.579.4295
- Facilities planning and installation service
- Comprehensive in-house and/or on site training for customer engineering, operator, and maintenance personnel
- Tailored preventative maintenance contracts